Credit/Debit Facility Set Up and Change
MyPonyClub enables your club to offer members an option to pay their memberships, merchandise and events by credit/debit. The facility is free for Clubs and the cost for members is very reasonable. Read more below.
MyPonyClub gives your Club the opportunity to offer your members credit/debit card payment options.
- Other payment options available to your Club include EFT, Cheque or Cash.
- Your Club controls what payment methods it wants to offer its members.
- Credit card payment setup is FREE for your Club to set up and use!
- Credit card payments will incur a 1.5% fee + a 30c service fee to your members; this fee is collected on top of the cost of purchase.
How does the Club get its money?
- Credit/debit card transactions are deposited into your Club bank account on a weekly basis. Just the proportion of the fee that is your Club Fee.
- No longer do you need to send off a cheque or electronically transfer funds to PCV as this occurs automatically!
- Any non-credit (EFT, Cheque or Cash) payments will still be billed to your Club by PCV on a weekly basis.
Can our Club still control who becomes a member of our Club?
- YES! You simply go to the ADMINISTRATION TAB in MyPonyClub, select CLUB PROFILE and scroll to the bottom and tick "Online registrations paid by credit card go to Pending File
- All credit/debit payments for membership will land in the PENDING MEMBERS area found under the MEMBERS TAB.
- The members credit/debit card is not charged until your Club accepts the member's request for membership by clicking the APPROVE Button!
Benefits of using credit cards facilities
- Reduce your Treasurer's workload
- Clear record of member payments (using the online membership does this for non-credit payments too)
- Faster turnaround of membership funds to your Club
- Give your members more options
- Credit/debit facility for your Club at no cost to your Club
How does our Club set up credit card facilities?
Simply fill in the Merchant Facility Set Up Form to verify your bank details and email to PCV State Office.