MyPonyClub is the national database for Pony Club in Australia. It is used by all states and the national body to send communications, calendar events, manage online entries, manage membership renewals online and has many more capacities.
MyPonyClub gives your club/zone access to some great reports, comprehensive financial record keeping, streamlines payments, membership management, event management, record keeping and plenty more!
WHO SHOULD HAVE ACCESS TO OUR CLUB DATABASE IN MYPONYCLUB?
We would recommend that the following positions should have access to the database:
- District Commissioner
- Any person who organises your events, this person can have limited access to only the EVENT MANAGER.
HOW DO I GET ADMINISTRATOR ACCESS TO MYPONYCLUB?
With so much information available within MyPonyClub, it is essential that your club formally request for Club Officials to be given access to the system. To do this your club needs to complete the MyPonyClub Administrator Access Form.
Send this form to email@example.com and your access will be set up.
LEVELS OF ADMINISTRATION ACCESS IN MYPONYCLUB
Yourclub can choose for administrators to only have the following access:
- Both Membership and Events database (good for those who manage people and assist with events at your club)
- Only Membership (good for those who manage people in your club)
- Only Events database (good for people who just manage your club events)
HOW DO I KNOW WHO HAS ADMINISTRATOR ACCESS TO MYPONYCLUB?
Clubs should know who is able to access member information, set up events and send communications on behalf of the club/zone.
To find out who is an adminstrator of your club log into MyPonyClub
- Go to REPORTS
- Click ADHOC REPORTS
- Click on Select Query
- Select the report MyPonyClub Club Administrators List
HOW DO I REMOVE PEOPLE AS AN ADMINISTRATOR IN MYPONYCLUB?
- Run the MyPonyClub Club Administrator List report
- Export this query, and strike off the administrators you want removed from your system.
- Send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org and request these administrators be removed.