All coaches who coach at Pony Club must be registered with Pony Club Victoria. This membership is a annual one and must be renewed at membership renewal time.
Benefits of Coach Membership
- Communication regarding coaching courses and clinics
- Listing on the Coach Register available to Clubs
- All Coaches, including Preliminary Coaches and other Coaches, approved by PCAV have Public & Products Liability up to $20,000,000, with an excess of $1,000 third party property damage for claims relating to your legal liability to compensate third parties for personal injury or property damage.
- In addition to this NCAS L1 Coaches registered with, and approved by, PCAV have this same Public & Products Liability Insurance whilst coaching an up to date financial member of PCAV for your coaching activities only, outside of usual PCAV organised activities.
See the GowGates Insurance website for futher insurance information.
- NCAS L1 Coaches are also covered for Personal Accident whilst engaged in non-income earning activity involving riding, caring for or handling horses or ponies and attending equestrian activities organised and/or sanctioned by PCAV, in addition while engaged in coaching:
- any PCAV member (including day member) at a PCAV organised and approved event.
- an up-to-date PCAV financial riding member regardless of whether or not you are earning income from that activity.